- The Bible to be the inspired word of God in which we base our faith and doctrine.
- In one God who exists in three distinct persons (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)
- Jesus in the only begotten Son of the Father and was born of the virgin Mary, Jesus died on a cross, was buried, rose from the dead, and will come again one day to take His bride home. It is the blood that cleanses, saves, and sets us free. It is God’s amazing grace and faith in Him that gives us an anchor of hope and the assurance of life eternal.
- Water baptism is an outward symbol of what the blood of Jesus Christ did for us when we accepted Him in our heart through the prayer of repentance.
- Spiritual baptism is when a believer experiences an infilling of Holy Spirit which increases the ability to produce spiritual fruit and utilize God given gifts.
- Communion is an act of rememberance of Jesus Christ’s sacrifice on the cross and everyone is welcome to partake of the elements. This is a love meal between an individual and Christ.
- Every believer should be in a growing relationship with Jesus by: obeying God’s word, yielding to Holy Spirit, and conforming to the image of Christ. We believe that small home groups are essential in this process. The groups provide a greater understanding of a genuine love for God and one another.
- As children of God, we are overcomers and more than conquerors through Christ Jesus. We know that God has purpose and destiny for us and He wants us to fulfill them in an abundant and blessed life.